PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
PerkinElmer is the global leader in Reproductive Health, including maternal, fetal and newborn testing. The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The PerkinElmer finance team is focused on driving value creation and keeping the company financially safe, while growing personally and professionally. We are goal-oriented, collaborative and enthusiastic to develop but still have eye for detail.
As a new member of PerkinElmer’s finance team, you will participate in the execution of the annual operating plan, product costing, monthly forecast process and Financial Reporting and Analysis for the Global Operations team covering Turku and Baesweiler Operations. The successful candidate must have good communication skills in Finnish and English, analytical and dynamic mindset, excellent IT skills and effortless multicultural social skills.
We are looking for candidates who are graduated or soon-to-be graduating and display high potential for professional growth to take on more senior responsibilities in the future. As a team, we will support you in learning to excel in this position, and grow your skills for any future challenges.
- Various management accounting tasks such as monthly financial analysis, forecasting and month-end closing activities, e.g preparing entries for review and booking the entries in SAP
- Annual product costing and budgeting
- Delivering accurate and timely business intelligence to Operations leadership and finance teams
- Collaboration with key internal stakeholders (local/global).
- Utilizing business intelligence systems and developing financial reporting tools
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or related field
- Work experience in a related field is considered a plus, but is not a prerequisite
- Good verbal and written communication skills and data-driven analytical mindset
- Good Finnish and English skills
- Eager to learn
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office -products. Mastery of Excel is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Continuous learning, personal and professional growth
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest on September 26th via the link below. Join us today!