Finance Analyst role will support reporting requirements and provide analytical and decision support for the Operations, Sourcing and Finance. He/she must be able to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning, analysis and control, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting. The incumbent will be required to review and improve current reporting processes with the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to monthly P&L preparation and reviews, summarizing results.
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive efficiency. Make recommendations to the business unit regarding cost saving and profit generating opportunities.
- Partner cross-functionally to provide financial guidance on project/cost accounting, contract analysis, and business alternatives to improve overall business performance.
- Accessing and datamining corporate-wide data warehouse of pertinent information for use in analyzing past trends and future plans.
- Take responsibility on daily/monthly reporting and maintain standard costs.
Most Important Competencies:
- Teamwork – must be willing and able to work closely with other departments, peers, etc.
- Ability to influence others – must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key initiatives
- Results orientation – must deliver results
- Analysis – strong analytics and proactively diving deeper for understanding
- Environment – ability to work in a fast past, challenging and ambiguous environment
- Reporting – streamline current reporting processes
- Communication – must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms
Solid process documentation and analytical skills are needed, along with experience in G/L, Financial Reporting and financial systems. Clear verbal and written communication skills are needed and are important for cross-functional scope and driving results at all levels in the region.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
• 2-5 year of advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• 2+ years of experience with SAP or Oracle.
• 1-3 years of related experience.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV with a salary request by December 15th, 2019.
We are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period, so if you want to join us act now!
For more information please contact Jouni Lintunen, Finance Director, tel. +358 10 270 2378, best available on December 4th at 14:00-16:00, December 5th at 9:00-11:00 and December 13th at 14:00-15:00, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.