Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to join our Microbiology Division. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and business acumen, solid communication skills, embrace diversity and a multicultural work place, and look for career progression in a global, fast-growing organization.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will provide you with an environment of challenging work, growth and development through the course of your career.
What you’ll do
You will be the key finance stakeholder for Microbiology Finland. You will drive the financial planning & analysis, controlling and reporting activities for the site, develop and improve tools and processes, and partner with the site and divisional leadership to help drive results across all areas of the business.
- Performing monthly closing activities (accounting adjustments and reconciliations, reviewing data integrity, performance analysis)
- Developing all monthly and quarterly Business Review reporting as well as any ad-hoc analysis supporting the business or divisional leadership team
- Developing monthly forecast and financial analysis for sales, standard cost, OpEx, CapEx and working capital to support business decisions and drive financial performance at site and business unit level
- Driving continuous improvement of financial tools and processes to gain efficiency and improving data integrity and accuracy
- Providing financial support for process improvement and cost reduction initiatives across the business
- Performing all functions as the Subject Matter Expert for the business regarding HFM/Essbase, Data Warehouse, Cognos (Corporate and Local) and SAP
- Supporting new product launches, start-up and capital management
How you’ll get there
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting roles
- Familiarity with US GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Experience with complex-matrix or global organizations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP, BusinessObjects, Analysis for Office, Cognos – Corporate Data Warehouse and Planning Analytics (TM1), Hyperion/Essbase preferred
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_yJ3J.I.K by 9.6.2019. Reference: 95215BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Director, Finance Michael Goldman, by email email@example.com