Financial Analyst / Business Controller
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.5.2019
We are looking for:
We are now looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst/Business Controller to join our Finance & Control (F&C) team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
As a Financial Analyst/Business Controller, you will strengthen our team in financial closing, costing, operational performance analysis & reporting and ensuring compliance with company’s policies and IFRS. The team supports seven factories in three countries. To succeed in this role, we expect you to be a team player with outstanding analytical skills, strong attention to detail and development-oriented mindset.
You may be a recent graduate with enthusiasm to develop your skills and competencies or already have a few years’ experience of similar responsibilities in manufacturing industry.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Participate in financial closing and reporting process, with specific emphasis on product costing
• Participate in development of financial processes, with specific emphasis on costing
• Validate correctness of financial data through financial controls and analysis
• Develop and provide timely, analytical and reliable reporting according to business requirements fulfilling Vaisala’s accounting and reporting standards and principles
• Support business process owners in financial matters and business performance improvement
• Ensure compliance with company policies and IFRS and maintain process discipline
You will be reporting to Business Controller, Operations and Supply Chain.
We are looking for the analytical talent with solid understanding of IFRS and cost accounting in addition to the capability to drive change and develop our ways of working. We are seeking someone who has demonstrated an ability to work with people and technologies as well as the capacity to welcome feedback and use it as a way to improve their own skills and methods.
To succeed in the role, you have following skills and background:
• Master or Bachelor of Business Administration or Economic Sciences or equivalent
• Solid understanding of IFRS and cost accounting
• Good knowledge about ERP systems and use, preferably Oracle EBS
• Couple of years’ experience (1 – 5 years) in Finance and Control, preferably in manufacturing industry
• Excellent analytical skills, logical, objective and strong attention to details
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• Team player with interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Capability to drive process development activities and change initiatives
• Fluency in English and Finnish, any additional languages are assets
What do we at Vaisala offer you?
We offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional work community and an opportunity to work in a company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. You will have challenging tasks to solve and possibility to continually learn new skills.
If you are motivated and analytical team player with some relevant work experience, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For additional information please contact Sampo Forssén, Business controller, Operations & Supply chain, tel. +358 9 8949 2906, preferably on 17th or 24th of May between 9 - 12 (GMT +2 time zone).
Please submit your online application by Sunday 26th of May including your CV and salary expectations.