Financial Advisors, Mariehamn, Åland
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Financial Advisor, you’ll negotiate with customers about the needs of housing finance and additional services. You will be on a key role to implement our new way of working in Personal Banking. In Mariehamn we want to be the customers’ natural choice when they are in the key life event of ‘Buying a home’. We take care responsibility to give best in class advice supporting customer with complex financial needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiating housing finance needs of customers and responsible financing of additional services
- Providing professional financial advice to customers
- Creating excellent customer satisfaction in digital and face-to-face meetings
- Reaching the given targets by creating great customer experiences
- Active involvement in creating new customer relationships
- Building up good collaboration with your team and stakeholders
The role is based in Mariehamn. Welcome to a first class team where we are passionate about serving our customers.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have positive attitude and good interaction and collaboration skills. You are persistent and you have entrepreneur as well as target focused mindset.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in financing
- Experience in sales and customer service work, as well as customer relationship management
- Strong technical ability to manage the tools of responsible financing and digital meetings
- A relevant finance or business degree (bachelor)
- APV1 examination completed
- MiFID II training and Finva test 2 completed or readiness to complete
- Fluency skills in Swedish and Finnish and professional skills in English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 21 May 2018 to send us your application. Please send your application and CV in Finnish, Swedish or English. Please note we might proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Juho-Pekka Savolainen +358 50 63901.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.