We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for temporary Finance Specialist at ABB Oy, Finance Service Delivery unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will provide professional know-how to Global Business Service Finance to support process and project knowledge excellence.
• General accounting and reporting including fixed assets, salary reporting and analysing in the field of accounting
• Harmonizing, standardizing, maintaining and optimizing processes within Global Business Service
• Ensuring that business partners are provided the agreed service level and customers added value
• Actively seeking opportunities to improve processes and giving your contribution to the GBS team spirit
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• A great opportunity to work in a global environment and have insight into the next level of global business service
• The opportunity to participate in fulfilling ABB’s target of harmonizing and automating processes across nations
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in accounting, reporting or finance
• Experience in general accounting and/or reporting
• You are a systematic, precise, analytic and flexible person with initiative as well as change-oriented team player
• You are committed to providing customer satisfaction
• Excellent IT system knowledge including MS Office tools (especially excel). SAP, Access and Hyperion Management skills are considered as a benefit
• Good knowledge of USGAAP and KILA regulations
• Project management skills are considered as a benefit
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Finnish and English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68411657 by May 3rd, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mikko Nieminen, General Accounting Manager between April 5-12th or between April 25th and May 3rd, tel. +358 50 334 1940.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com