Finance & Office Specialist/Manager
The company Powervision Oy is in exciting drone and robot industry and is growing rapidly. Powervision Oy is European subsidiary of Powervision group which has been successful in civil drones and now entering into consumer drones and robot business. It has global presence in China, US, Canada, Australia, Germany and Finland. Finance & Office Specialist/Manager would be based in Keilaranta 1, Espoo, Finland.
- Handle daily variety invoices for purchasing and sales.
- Handle employee expense claiming work
- Monitor and report every month financial report and budget report.
- Cross checking sales revenue and warehouse inventory.
- Office documents and management.
- Monitor accounting company bookkeeping and payroll work.
- Handle Regular administration work and connect with headquarter.
- Handle healthcare and kela/TE application form and help with employees’ HR questions.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to work in teams and strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude and a hands-on approach, willing to adapt to radically changing priorities.
- 2+ years relevant working experience (e.g. Bachelor’s degree in financial / Admin/Human resource and Etc.).
- Eagerness to learn new skills and processes, strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented style of tasks management.
- have good or excellent excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in oral and written English and Finnish.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative and professional team environment.
- Full time work during 1.1-31.12.2020.
What we offer
We offer an international working environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their professional skills, improve their ability to network and communicate at various levels of the organization and work across a variety of cultural boundaries. Welcome to apply! Please send your CV to email@example.com