Yara Suomi Oy
Yara Suomi Oy is a subsidiary of Yara International ASA. The company has three major production sites in Finland. Sales function covers Finland, Baltics and East Europe. Yara Suomi produces fertilizers, acids and industrial chemicals. Yara employs abt. 900 people in Finland. The finance team in Finland consists of total 11 professionals located in four sites (Espoo, Uusikaupunki, Siilinjärvi and Kokkola). The Finance Manager will lead a team of 5 employees.
- Overall responsibility of accounting, financial statements (both IFRS and local GAAP) and tax issues according to Yara’s internal standards, local legislation and tax rules
- Manage the accounting team and their competence development
- Ensure correctness of accounting and implementation of Yara best practices
- Act as contact point to the local organization in Finland in accounting and tax matters
- Contacts to Yara’s Group accounting, Treasury, MDM and EBS departments
- Contacts and information delivery to external stakeholders: e.g. auditors, tax and other public authorities
- Master’s degree in finance
- Minimum five years’ experience in senior level financial/accounting position
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and local Finnish accounting and tax matters
- Solid business understanding and interest. Ambitious, committed and flexible.
- Analytical mindset combined with good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and team-working skills
- Good skills in MS Office, competence in SAP and other Yara’s financial and reporting tools
- Language skills: fluent Finnish and English, both written and spoken
Preferred job location is Espoo. Other main Yara locations in Finland can be considered. Some travelling will be required.
Finance Manager reports to Head of Finance and Administration.
For additional information contact Leena Paloheimo, Head of Finance and Administration firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +358 50 3017236.
Please send your application at www.yara.com/careers by 8th December 2019.