We are now looking for
to strengthen our Hellsten Hotel team in Finland and to independently take responsibility of all our financial processes.
Your tasks will include
• Accounting and filing payments in the accounting system Procountor
• Monthly and yearly closings
• Internal reporting
• Tax and VAT reporting
• Tax returns
• Payments and internal invoicing
• Preparation of annual budget
• Reconciliation of cashiers and daily sales
What we are looking for in a candidate
• Suitable financial education
• Good knowledge of the Finnish accounting standards, tax laws and regulations
• Solid experience from above listed tasks
• Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience from the accounting system Procountor
• Highly developed ability to communicate verbally and written in English as well as Finnish. Swedish language skills are a plus but not a must
• Hands-on and can-do attitude and excellent skills in collaboration and teamwork
Previous experience from finance work within the hospitality industry and from the hotel operations is considered an advantage as well as knowledge of salary administration (outsourced to Accountor, but responsibility for reconciliations and quality control is inhouse).
Hellsten Hotels offers you a great family like team to support you in your position. We also offer a flexible position with a remote work possibility. You will have freedom to create all financial processes independently. We also offer monthly exercise benefits and good working environment as well as free car parking!
This is a true opportunity to be part of a growing company which provides you an excellent overview of the hospitality industry and its development.
If you feel that the above description matches well with you please apply, we would be happy to hear more from you! Please apply no later than 18th of October 2019. For more information please contact Barona Senior Consultant Kaisa Leskijärvi, +358 50 5747 189
Hellsten Hotels is a privately owned hotel group with hotels in Sweden and Finland. Hellsten Hotels consist of ten hotels and three of them are located in or near by Helsinki – Hellsten Helsinki Senate, Hellsten Helsinki Parliament and Hellsten Espoo. In Finland we have a team of 35 employees providing the best possible service to our guests. Wherever you are, when staying at Hellsten Hotels, you should feel at home.
Barona Finance guides finance and accounting professionals into new, exciting career paths. Whether in the beginning or on the top of their career, we help the professionals to find their dream jobs. We offer opportunities in many different business sectors and working environments. As the job descriptions in finance are constantly changing and new roles emerging due to technological development, we are devoted to helping our finance and accounting professionals to take their skills onto the next level in order to better respond the corporate needs in the future.
Barona helps you build a career to suit your personality. We will support you at the different stages of your career, both in Finland and abroad.