GEA Finland Oy
GEA is one of the largest technology suppliers for food processing and a wide range of other industries. The global group focuses on technologies, components and sustainable solutions for sophisticated production processes in diverse end-user markets.
Great opportunity to join GEA Nordic organization and Executive Team as Finance Manager
We are looking for someone who is able to seamlessly navigate between the big picture and details of our industry leading business and provide insight through analysis and strong business acumen. This is an independent role based in Helsinki and you will be reporting to Danish superior.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the planning process (budget, projection and long range financial plan) with a focus on ensuring financial plans align with division strategy
- Financial reporting to Management Team
- Managing and be a part of various month-end accounting activities
- Hands on in the daily business with your team (1 Finland/1 Sweden)
We have noticed that people with these kinds of skills and experience tend do well
- Understanding global organization procedures but being able to operate in a small branch
- Not afraid to do operational tasks by yourself
- Experience in accounting, payroll accounting, Controller role, taxation - understanding IFRS is a benefit.
- Fluent English is a must, Swedish is a benefit
What we will offer you:
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy, and the opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company
- Great local team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An inspiring working environment within an internationally diverse team
- A global mindset with international customers
The position is located at Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Interested? Send your job application and CV soon, no later than 27th of October.
For more information call Teemu Vuorinen, Adecco Business Manager, Recruitment Services +358 400 610 041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org