Finance Director, West / Telko Oy, Espoo/Stockholm
Telko is a leading expert in and distributor of plastics, industrial chemicals and lubricants. We are primarily an expert organization with an ability to create additional value to both customers and principals. Telko’s operations are based on representing the best international principals, the expertise of personnel and long-standing, sustainable relationships with our partners. Our competitive edge is based on strong technical support, efficient logistics, and local professional service both in east and in west. We have ambitious focused growth targets and aim to become a sustainability forerunner in our industry. Telko has sales offices in 15 countries and sales to over 30 countries, about 300 employees and annual net sales of 251 million Euros (2020).
Telko is fully owned by Aspo Plc, listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. For more information of us, please visit www.telko.com.
We are now looking for a
business-driven and development-oriented
Finance Director, West
In this role you will lead the finance organization of Telko West covering Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and China. You will work closely with the local teams and play a key role in Telko’s profitable growth journey by developing actively finance processes and Telko’s shared services in order to enable organic and non-organic growth. You will also work actively on M&A processes. You will report to the CFO and be part of Telko Finance Management Team.
In more detail, you will be responsible for
- Financial and management accounting and reporting according to group policies and schedules
- Business support, analyses and ad hoc reporting
- Business planning & budgeting and forecasting
- Working capital optimization in cooperation business lines
- Credit controlling
- Internal controls and compliance development and implementation
- Legal issues in cooperation with Aspo legal and local partners
- Business owner in IT issues (IT services are produced by Aspo Shared Service Center)
To succeed in this position, you will need
- Solid experience in supporting business as a Finance Partner in international B2B business environment. You might currently hold a similar role or see this as an opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Strong knowledge and understanding of efficient finance processes and/or reporting & forecasting system development. M&A experience is considered as a strong asset
- At least five years of leadership experience with coaching abilities
- Proven ability to execute effectively in a matrix organization by leading a cross-country team and cooperating with the key stakeholders
- Good communication skills and readiness to travel
- Suitable university degree in e.g. Economics or Business Administration
- Fluency in English and Finnish. Swedish language skills and knowledge of business culture in the Baltic Sea region is a merit.
For more information, please contact CFO Jani Vahala tel. +358 40 508 3360 on Tue 3rd August at 10 am - 12 pm (EET) or Tue 10th August 2–5 pm (EET) or MPS Consultants Liisa Kirjavainen tel. +358 20 746 9423 on Wed 4th August at 9–11 am and Thu 12th August at 2–3 pm (EET) or Jonathan Rasmus tel. +358 20 746 9481 on Thu 29th July at 2–3 pm (EET). Please fill out the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary via the application button latest 15th August 2021.