Finance Director, EMEA
We are looking for a Finance Director to take on responsibility for finance in EMEA Imaging Business Unit including commercial organization across the region and operations and R&D in Finland. This permanent position is located in Tuusula, Finland. In this position you will be leading a small team of experienced controllers providing compliant finance support and reporting to the corporate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a finance & accounting team for the site and across the region
- Monthly forecasting and reporting to corporate.
- Providing financial leadership and partnering with local Site Leader and his team to drive financial results for the business including core growth, profitability and working capital.
- Preparing the company’s annual budget.
- Work with Commercial leader for EMEA to implement strategies and deliver above market growth
- Assuring that Envista Policies and Finnish statutory requirements are well known and followed by all employees.
- Statutory and tax reporting in Finland.
- Ensuring internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Implementing robust processes and systems for timely data and analysis.
- Coordinating statutory audits and internal audits.
- Coordinating insurances in Finland.
- Managing the corporate minutes as required by Finnish law.
- Handling transfer pricing and annual documentation.
Most Important Competencies:
- Teamwork – must be willing and able to work closely with other departments, peers, etc.
- Ability to influence others – must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key initiatives
- Results orientation – must deliver results
- Analysis – strong analytics and proactively diving deeper for understanding
- Environment – ability to work in a fast past, challenging and ambiguous environment
- Reporting – streamline current reporting processes
- Communication – must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms
Solid process documentation and analytical skills are needed, along with experience in G/L, Financial Reporting and financial systems. Clear verbal and written communication skills are needed and are important for cross-functional scope and driving results at all levels in the region.
Education and Experience:
- MSc. Economics or similar
- 5+ years international business
- Strong management accounting background
- Management experience leading finance and accounting teams of 5-10 years
- English language skills
- Knowledge on US GAAP required
- Experience on HFM/Enterprise and Oracle are preferred.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV with a salary request by August 16th, 2020 at http://o.rfer.us/AA152vWEXb
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1373391
- Tehtäväalue: Johtotehtävät, Taloushallinto/tilintarkastus, Teollisuus/tuotanto
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tuusula
- Lisätietoja antaa: For more information on the position please contact Aija Kuortti, HR Director, tel. +358 40 840 1686 best available on July 29th at 10:00 - 12:00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.