The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
About the position
This is a strategic advisory role to the business and management team in Finland and crucial for the success of the Finnish organisation. You will act as a trusted advisor and contribute to developing the overall business strategy. Finland belongs to the greater region of the Nordics and therefor you will have colleagues and peers in both Sweden and Norway who you will work closely with. You will also have touchpoints to the global organisation. Your main objective will be to provide comprehensive business in-sights to support business reviews and key decision making at executive level.
- Work closely with company-wide finance leaders to ensure consistent processes and common practices.
- Facilitate strategic planning processes across the business including annual budgeting, planning and management performance cycle for the business and ensure alignment with shareholder's expectations.
- Support budget holders on preparing operating budgets and capex plans.
- Lead and perform analyses of multi-dimensional business components (e.g., customers, products, markets).
- Ensures continuous improvement of finance-related processes and information systems.
- Review profitability analysis to alert senior management to substantial deviations from the business plan and recommend actions for improvement.
- Comprehensive experience of business controlling and BI
- Master's degree in business or finance
- Experience of working in an international company/environment and in a challenging situation
- Prior responsibility for measuring and delivering margin, working capital and cash flow goals
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives regarding processes, technologies, and organization
- Ensuring alignment with group functions for tax, treasury, accounting & reporting and audit
- 5+ year's post-qualification experience
- High level of Finnish and English language fluency
- Experience working with strategic and financial planning, financial analysis, financial modelling, budgeting and accounting<li style="text-align: justify;" class="Answer"Hands-on, able to take deep dives if necessary and understands how to drive change and margin improvements
Whilst industry experience in HR and staffing services is not critical, an appreciation of operating within an FMCG, Services organisation or Human Resource Consulting Company will be of strong value. You are an experienced finance professional with strong technical finance capabilities and led finance transformation projects such as margin improvements or performance management. You dare to challenge status quo and drive change and are not afraid of a fast-moving business with tight deadlines. We call you a business minded strategic thinker that focuses on delivery.
While you encompass a target-oriented and focused mindset, you still enjoy humour in your daily work and connecting with your colleagues. You are driven and perhaps looking for that next step in your career where you see that joining a Fortune 500 company can help you grow and learn new things, while still being able to have an impact locally.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Please apply asap using the link below. We will consider candidates in the order they apply however the last application date is 30/4. We use personality tests and background checks in our recruitment process and will notify you prior to engaging in these. In this recruitment process we also use English.
The Adecco Group Finland
The Adecco Group has operated in Finland since 1997. We have nearly 20 branches around Finland, so wherever you are, we're near you. In Finland we are currently present with two brands. In addition to Adecco our family contains Sihti, specialized in construction and mining industries. Our area of expertise is wide; we operate in personnel hiring, executive search and recruitment, from industry and office work all the way to large outsourcing projects. Our service range is complemented by comprehensive assessment services and relocation services.
You are welcome with your application and we look forward to receiving it!