Do you want to be a part of the worlds leader in recreational boats, marine engines, and marine parts and accessories? We at Academic Work are now looking for an analytical and driven financial assistant to join Brunswick. Join us to be part of our exciting journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Brunswick has operations in 24 countries and serves customers in over 170 markets. They believe diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration.
As Finance Assistant your mission will be to support the Finance Managers in-country finance activities to deliver a timely and correct contribution to the financial administration. In this role, you will work with both the Swedish and Finnish markets. This is primarily a temporary position for 1 year starting in January, with the possibility that the assignment might be extended after 1 year.
You are offered
* Become part of an innovative and global company
* As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Send customer invoices
* Daily credit releases
* Allocating incoming payments, providing support to the customer regarding collection issues
* Participate in Dealer credit line updating
* Communication with dealers, reminders, calls
* Other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as required by the Finance Managers in SE and FI
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Academic degree in Business and Economics, Finance, or equivalent
* 1-2 years of experience in a comparable role, preferably experience from working with credit releases and customer invoices
* Proficient knowledge in Excel and experience of accounting packages
* Fluency in English, Swedish and Finnish is a key requirement
We think you have a strong analytical approach and always keep the customer's interests in focus. In this recruitment process personal characteristics are valued highly, and we will focus on the following competencies:
Work extent: Full time
Location: Espoo, Finland
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Brunswick that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
At Brunswick Corporation is home to the people behind lifes passions. Our company is made up of some of the worlds leading lifestyle brands in categories such as marine propulsion, boats, and parts and accessories. While we are family to 13,000 employees around the world, three divisions in 29 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in Chicago.