Finance / Accounts Payable Specialist in Finland Vaisala
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.9.2019
We are looking for:
Vaisala Group Finance and Control Department is looking for a prompt and motivated Finance / Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Group Accounting team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
Vaisala Finance & Control is responsible for providing financial and management accounting as well as other financial information and analysis for decision making for Vaisala Group and its 24 subsidiaries. Vaisala Group Accounting functions mainly as a centralized organization in Vantaa.
As a Finance / Accounts Payable Specialist you will work in our Global Cost Cycle team, which is responsible for accounts payables, fixed assets and travel claims globally. In this position you make sure that our accounts payables, travel claims and fixed assets are processed properly and efficiently in our automatized invoice processing tool and in our global integrated ERP system. We are looking for a person with ability and enthusiasm to grow in this position and to develop our tools and processes in the future.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Process purchase invoices and travel claims efficiently and ensure high quality of processed invoices for selected countries in global context
• Match invoices to purchase orders and receipts
• Ensure correctness in indirect taxes
• Prepare and monitor cost cycle payments
• Process Fixed Assets for selected countries in global context
• Perform month and year end closing procedures of accounts payable and fixed asset function
• Develop processes and tools in the cost cycle
• Advise and support globally our cost cycle processes
You will be reporting to Finance Manager.
• Bachelor of Science (Econ.) or equivalent
• Few years of relevant working experience
• Experience in Oracle or similar ERP application
• Experience in modern invoice processing tool such as OpusCapita Invoices, Basware, SAP etc.
• Knowledge about indirect taxes
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Team player with good communication and interaction skills
• Flexibility with working hours
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
For additional information please contact Susanna Ojala, tel. + 358 40 545 2838 September 9th between 13.00 - 14.00 am (GMT +2 time zone).
Please submit your online application in either Finnish or English by September 20th, 2019 including your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.