ANDRITZ Fiber Technologies division Log Yard Crane -team is looking for a field service manager to act as a team foreman as executing assigned field services within global wood processing log yard crane area.
Field Service Manager is involved to crane service from the commissioning and start-up through crane life cycle. All log yard crane installations are international and consists almost everytime both physical instruments and system integrations. Alltough Field Service manager‘s role is challenging, all work is done jointly with global ANDRITZ organization and experts.
The location of the job can be any ANDRITZ Oy office location in Finland after orientation period.
As a Team Foreman you
- Lead the global wood processing log yard crane business -team towards succesful service business
- own and manage crane service portfolio
- ensure and assign sufficient resources and their skilset to fulfill project portfolio needs
- conduct and govern wood processing crane services according to business process rules.
As a Service Manager you
- Own and manage assigned services sites
- ensure assigned service sites succes in terms of GM, SALES, lead time, quality, and customer satisfaction
- ensure and assign sufficient resources and their skilset to fulfill service needs
- conduct and govern wood processing log yard crane according to business process rules
- develop and maintaine crane service processes, protocols, and programs
- provide customers, our own technicians and contractors with technical direction and training in the operation, maintenance, and upgrade of the equipment.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Mechatronics or similar
- prior experience or knowledge of on-site evaluation, inspections, training, and repair of large equipment
- proactive, precise and persistent
- high motivation
- eagernes to develop leadership, business and procedures
- good English skills, both spoken and written.
- excellent communication, negotiation, collaboration, presentation and documentation skills.
- willingness to travel both domestic and abroad.
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
- Prior experience from pulp and paper industry is an advantage, specially in wood processing area in pulp mill, board mill or sawmill
- knowledge of other languages like Finnish, Germany, Spanish and Portugese are an advantage
- previous working experience from technology industry
- personal interests in technology, science and/or engineering.
For further information please contact during week 33 Manager, Log handling cranes Ossi Viiala, tel. +358 40 860 6926.
Please send your application by August 22nd, 2021.