We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Field Service Manager at ABB Oy, Electrification Service in Lappeenranta. You will be in charge of low and medium voltage maintenance services for electricity distribution in Southeast Finland. Together with ABB’s sales team, you will build profitable growth for us.
• Ensuring project execution and the performance of maintenance services
• Participating in the planning and calculation of offers together with the sales team
• Acting as the contact person for customers and taking charge of work in accordance with maintenance contracts
• Taking on the role of supervisor for the maintenance personnel in Lappeenranta.
• A challenging and varied position working with customers, sales, and equipment manufacturers
• Induction to the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity to develop as a maintenance professional through ABB’s comprehensive training offering.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
• A few years’ work experience
• Customer service mindset
• Knowledge of electricity distribution equipment
• Willingness to travel
• Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69107228 by June 26th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jukka Kosenoja, tel. +358 10 225 6690.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com