Field Service Engineer for industrial 3D printing
At first, it’s “only” powder, but then you come and turn it into exactly what the customer needs… Welcome to the EOS team! We, more than 1,200 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in revolutionizing today’s production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printer. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Think, feel and experience EOS in 3D as
Field Service Engineer for industrial 3D printing with Home-Office
Location: Turku, Helsinki, Finland
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Looking for a new technical challenge? Join our company and make a significant contribution. You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites and in our subsidiary in Turku.
- The position is home based. The work area primarily covers various customer sites within the Nordic and Baltic region with the further potential requirement of short term working at some of our international customers.
- You are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you provide system introduction training and customer basic training.
- Your area of responsibility doesn’t stop with personal contact: You also support customers and colleagues on the telephone and with your knowledge you hand out the right advice.
- Of course you will participate in intensive in-house trainings on our systems and technology at the headquarter in Germany.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner, you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to keep a cool head even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- Technician in the area of electro technology or a similar education, such as Mechatronics Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer in professional dealings with customers and complex machines
- A car driving license
- Good English and Finnish, any other language is an advantage
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone
- Because we know that you will often be on the go, you may transfer any performed overtime hours into free time
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.APPLY NO
For questions about the position, contact Mrs. Julia Tyroller, Phone +49 89 893 36-2173.