Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://bit.ly/3zxslWQ
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 23.6.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Are you passionate about pets and get excited about creating category growth opportunities together with our customers? Do you have a growth mindset and thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment? Then we have a great opportunity for you in Purina PetCare at Nestlé Finland!
Nestlé Purina PetCare is a leading manufacturer and marketer of food and snacks for cats and dogs with over 125 years of experience. Throughout the world, Nestlé Purina PetCare offers products that deliver advanced nutrition to help ensure the long healthy lives of pets. At Purina, we believe that people and pets are better together, and our purpose is creating richer lives for pets and the people who love them.
We are looking for a Field Sales Specialist to drive our business in the both the Finnish Grocery and Pet Specialty Channel (pet stores and veterinarian clinics). Your strong knowledge and expertise will contribute to set the strategic direction for our strong customer portfolio, and you will be the main driver of expanding the customer and product range. You will be part of the Nordic Purina Field Sales Team, and report to our Head of Field Sales Nordic. It’s a dual role where you on one side will be responsible for selected retail accounts in the grocery sector, and on the other side be responsible for our independent pet stores, and vet clinics. You will thus be exposed to many different customers and business challenges.
We offer you an open working atmosphere in a tight, committed and dynamic team. We are a truly energetic and passionate team and we take responsibility for our actions and believe that progress beats perfection. We value respect, good relationships and open communication. Our organization is fast-moving and professional, but with an informal and collegial tone. Sometimes the work pace is high, but we always have fun together and ensure a good a good work-life balance.
As our Field Sales Specialist you will oversee our sales and sales development to selected customers, and your main responsibilities will be to drive sales and shares within these customers, in accordance with our overall strategy. You will work from your home office and use about 80% of working time to work in the field with our customers, both with physical visits and digital meetings. You should expect that some of your travelling around Finland will include overnight stays.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement, and follow up on Joint Business Plans with your Customers. Including strong category, activity and action plans to ensure the future growth
• Analyse, plan, and conduct effective negotiations with your Customers. Make sure that there is a solid process in place, with the aim at achieving profitable growth for both parties
• Build strong sustainable long-term relationships and visible engagement to your Customers on various organisational levels, and ensure that we are the preferred nutritional and business partner
• Deliver monthly forecast of sales and status for each key customer.
• Participate in various related meetings to ensure transparency of the customer development.
• Go after new opportunities and sign-up new customers
Besides working together with our customers, you will also work closely together with the rest of the Nordic Purina PetCare team, Marketing and Finance, and strong stakeholder management skills is therefore the key to success in this role.
You are proactive and taking the lead of projects comes naturally to you. You enjoy working independently and at the same time are a very good team player both internally and externally. In the position, you easily manage to change between operational and strategic tasks and enjoy working in an international company with its complexity, processes, routines as well as cultural differences. You have a result-oriented, optimistic and can-do attitude.
Your experiences and qualifications
To succeed in your role you should have a very good understanding of the Finnish grocery and pet specialist business. Also,
• You have relevant educational background (business/sales) and/or experience from sales work and good analytical skills.
• You have good communication skills and are fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage.
• You are skilled in using Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables) and have strong presentation and negotiating skills.
• You have a driving license and are ready to travel around Finland
We see that the desired area of residence lies within the capital area of Helsinki or the surrounding area as the area of operation is mostly Southern Finland.
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn if you would like to be immediately notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Are you interested?
Please submit your application and CV in English and with a salary request as soon as possible and 25th of July 2022 at the latest. Due to the vacation season please be patient with our answers! If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact our Nordic Head of Field Sales Peter Tell at +46 730 568185. Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via our Careers site.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 25.7.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.