Enersense International Oyj
Join Enersense as one of the bold professionals! We are now looking for a Field Manager for mobile network construction work in Turku.
At Enersense, you work on diverse and interesting work tasks in a relaxed and encouraging work environment. We offer you challenges and responsibilities because we believe that is what makes work motivating and thriving.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in mobile network construction projects
- Responsible for the implementation, schedule, quality and safety of the unit's work
- Responsible for the implementation of the unit's daily profitability
- Reporting tasks
- Collaboration with customers
- Act as Supervisor for the team
- Suitable education background (for example Electrical education)
- Previous experience as a supervisor
- Good pressure tolerance skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in building mobile networks is considered an advantage
- Finnish and English language skills
Will you accept the challenge? Create the best customer experiences with us!
Send your application with your salary request through the following link: https://enersense.com/position/kenttapaallikko-3160/
Please send your application soon, since we will process applications already during the application period. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact: Manager, Mobile Network Services Mika Homi, +358 44 425 4730, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.