Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Field Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Interface with the development and the engineering departments from a technical standpoint on I&C Field devices if Spare Parts or Test Equipment are needed
- Participation in the review of the I&C Field Troubleshooting Log File
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to I&C Field Tests execution
- Support I&C and Process tests execution for unexpected event or non-conformity analysis
- Analyze and select the troubleshooting actions while limiting the impact on running commissioning activities, with the support of engineering databases and master documentation
- Plan troubleshooting activities with corresponding I&C and Process commissioning engineering to evaluate and limit the impact on I&C/Process systems behavior and availability
- Preparation of Work Order (WO) requests associated to the troubleshooting activity to be performed on I&C Field Devices – if any
- Replacement of damaged components
- Support the I&C Field Commissioning Team during re-tests after trouble is solved – if needed
- Collect design documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. data sheets, circuit diagrams, P&IDs, 3D drawings) prior to start the troubleshooting
3. Control and monitoring:
- Follow up of Trouble events on a day to day sequence.
- Update of Troubleshooting Log File on day to day sequence with detail information what was the problem, what was exactly done etc. after the problem is solved or identified
- Follow up of needed Spare part orders with the responsible person inside the Integrated Management Office (IMO) I&C Maintenance Branch.
- The completion of the commissioning activities related to the entrusted I&C system is sanctioned by following events:
- Provide the as-built configuration to the Engineering department for the Configuration documentation update if needed due to red-marks.
- Support to the closure of all I&C system open points assigned to Integrated Management Office (IMO) I&C Maintenance Branch
- Inform the I&C Field Shift Leaders that trouble event have been solved and re-testing can start.
- Engineer degree e.g. from automation field
- Experience in I&C field
- Knowledge in sensor calibration
- Experience in commissioning activities on sensors, actuators, switches and similar field devices
- European Pressurized Reactor (EPR) knowledge
- Industrial experience by participation to either design, engineering, construction, startup, commissioning, operation or maintenance phases of electrical power plants or any other industrial installation similar on equipment and operation point of view
- Experience of Nuclear Power Plants or other type of Nuclear Industry or installation such as research reactors, test reactors or Nuclear submarine reactors etc.
- Experience during preparation of startup and commissioning programs and/ or operating procedure packages
- Experience during basic Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) plants training and Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) Nuclear training courses
- Experience during full power reactor simulator training courses
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.