Prima Power GmbH is a subsidiary of the internationally active group Prima Industrie SpA with around 1,700 employees worldwide. We are one of the world's leading suppliers in the sheet metal working industry. Our product spectrum ranges from press brakes to 2D and 3D laser, punching and combination systems to fully automated production lines. Prima Power GmbH distributes, maintains and repairs laser cutting systems and sheet metal working machines throughout the German-speaking region.
Prima Power GmbH is looking to strengthen their team with a
Field Customer Service Engineer.
This position is permanently located in Germany and also includes travelling within the country.
Field Customer Service Engineers main tasks includes:
- Installation, start-up, maintenance, repair and service of machines
- Customer support on site
- Preparation of service reports and documentation
- Cooperation with internal specialist departments
- Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, alternatively electrical engineer with knowledge of mechanics or industrial mechanic specialising in machine and system technology with basic electrical training
- Experience in service and dealing with customers
- High willingness to travel within Germany
- Ability to work independently and on your own responsibility at the customer's site
- Comprehensive knowledge of English
What Prima Power offers?
Prima Power GmbH offers varied work in an innovative team in an international working environment. Car is provided by the company (also for a private use) and on top of it you´ll receive good benefits, such as 13th month salary. The comprehensive job orientation takes place in Prima Power´s factory in Seinäjoki, Finland. Prima Power offers also further training and development opportunities during your employment. Position is permanent and a full-time.
If you want to ask more about this position, please don´t hesitate to contact Biisoni: Mervi Lammi, firstname.lastname@example.org, p. 0504630478. The application deadline is 30.9.2021