Field Application Engineer, Kindhelm, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 30.1.2020
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer to work with positioning module for our client company Kindhelm. In this role, you will be in charge of broad and versatile work tasks and every day will be different. Our ideal applicant has a suitable technical education and keen interest in equipment configuration and vehicles, but above all a great attitude and desire to develop oneself. If you are a collaborative, fearless and logical person - this is the job for you! Continue reading and apply today.
ABOUT THE ROLEYour customer base consist of agricultural machinery manufacturers. In this assignment, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the positioning module provided by the company in the customer's own product: You will communicate with the customer and your design team throughout the sales process. You will help the customer test the product and act as the closest support person for deployment and integration issues. After a successful pilot, you will be in regular contact with the customer to resolve any issues. You also support the sales team. You´ll get comprehensive job orientation and technical support from the entire design team. In addition to this you have the opportunity to expand your field of expertise according to your needs that arise.
You are offered
* A lookout for cutting-edge navigation technology for self-driving vehicles
* Comprehensive orientation and support from a close team
* Benefits of a flexible and straightforward but stable work community
* Good career prospects and opportunities to grow and develop with the job
* Modern office space with good transport links in Otaniemi, Espoo
* Positioning module implementation, testing and piloting with customers
* Answering questions and problems by phone and email
* Observing customer needs and communicating with to your team
* Communicate between the customer and the design team throughout the sales process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or DI (eg Automotive Electronics or Automation)
* Interest in configuration and commissioning of devices and industry
* Fluent technical English
* Driving license
An advantage is considered
* Interest in different equipment or vehicles
* Skills in Labview, Matlab and Linux
* Language skills in Finnish, German, French and Italian
The person we are looking for is
* Ability to endure stress
* A collaborative team player
* Solution-oriented and logical
* Bold and brisk
* Start date: As soon as possible after finding the right person
* Work extent: 12 months, continuation possible
* Location: Office in Espoo
* Contact Information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.