Murata Electronics Oy
Are you looking for a meaningful job with an opportunity to be a part of the advancement of society?
We are looking for a motivated Facility Manager to lead our growing facility team in our Vantaa site. You will work with a team of experts and be responsible for facility development in our manufacturing facility as well as office and other property areas. You work in close co-operation with product development, equipment control, process quality and production teams in order to achieve common targets within our production department.
In our cross-cultural and international work environment, you will be able to develop your know-how even further and grow professionally. You will enjoy working with us, if you share our passion for innovations, new technologies and continuous improvement. If these areas are interest of yours, take a look what we have to offer!
Your tasks contain risk identification and mitigation for both developing and existing plant and facilities, production support and facility planning for future growth. You will also promote fire and chemical safety. As a Facility Manager, you define and maintain a preventive maintenance program for all facilities, plan facility investments and promote and manage important facility projects. Furthermore, you are responsible for maintaining collaboration and development in your sphere of responsibilities. We appreciate your ability to compromise, negotiate and be creative with problem solving tasks.
One essential aim of the facility team is to secure manufacturing and support operations with the delivery. You will support effective information sharing between facility area and operations department. Therefore, you have an understanding about production and operations function and you own enthusiastic mindset to automation. In addition, you will co-operate with outsourcing companies and manage the totality of facility functions. Essential part of your work is the future improvement. Thus, you enhance both collaboration with other Murata companies and effective relationship with other facility teams of Murata’s factories all around the word.
In this role you:
- Promote continuous improvement to reduce risk level defined by risk assessment.
- Comprise a cross-functional team for conducting this assessment by using tools such as FMEA for major and/or critical infrastructure resources.
- Execute corrective actions in case of equipment breakdown to minimize unplanned equipment breakdown time and maximize equipment uptime to ensure its availability for production.
- Follow equipment KPI’s and metric and promote continuous improvement in these.
- Use root cause analysis and follow up corrective actions.
- Define future needs, current availability and capacity, contingency planning as well as linkage to current and future product programs.
With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional and learn from highly skilled colleagues. We are willing to modify the role description and take your strengths and expectations into consideration. Our team members will guide you when needed and we are all supporting each other. We will introduce you to our systems, processes and quality requirements. This is a permanent position and you can start in the position flexible.
These characteristics will support your success in the position:
- Basic knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance, 5S, Lean Mfg, Value Stream Mapping, Ergonomics
- Familiarity with new equipment technologies
- Ability to learn as well as remain calm and focused under pressure
- Organized and self-disciplined working style and ability to meet deadlines to deliver results
- AutoCAD expertise
- Good communication skills both in English and Finnish
- Technical knowledge in facility systems
- Experience and knowledge of chemical safety, theory and practice
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information please contact Equipment Control Sr. Manager Jouni Saarinen, tel. +358 50 568 1257 or e-mail email@example.com. You can contact Jouni by phone on 14th November from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m., 15th November from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. and 20th November from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Jouni is pleased to tell you more about Murata and the position.
Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your CV and short application with salary expectations via the link below until 26th November 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.