Stryker is looking for facility and procurement coordinator to join their team in Finland. In this role with versatile job duties you will be the very first point for our customers and suppliers which makes your role very important. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment where you have the chance to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you have a relevant degree from the field and already have gained some experience from the branch dont hesitate to apply already today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role as a facility and procurement coordinator you will work in a team of three other persons. Your daily tasks include quite much independent work so its an advantage if you see it as a challenge which keeps you motivated. You will work closely with your colleagues when it comes reporting for example so you will always have support available.
You are offered
* Opportunity to grow within your role as well as within the company
* Great workplace and culture to work
* Flexibility in your role and opportunity to impact on how the role will be formed
* Project management of any facility related projects with procurement
* Maintaining and managing relationships with Strykers suppliers and stakeholders
* Responsibility for vendor agreements and contracts
* Ensuring convenient service for finance and facility team while being their first contact point
* Proactive reporting and contributing to efficiency of process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelors Degree in relevant background
* Earlier experience from the field e.g facility coordinating with procurement
* Skills: ERP + MS office
* Fluent skills in English and Finnish both written and spoken
Swedish is seen as an advantage, but its not mandatory
As a person you are:
* Self-imposed and flexible
* Enjoy working in a fast- paced environment
* Self-reliant and quick learner
* Great in communication
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent recruitment
* Location: Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Stryker that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Stryker is one of the worlds leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. They are proud to be named one of the Worlds Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.