Facilities Manager (m/f/d)
IFM Services Finland Oy
We are looking for a Facilities Manager for our Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) business line.
As a Facilities Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the facility management ensuring first class service delivery to the Client account. This role ensures that the defined scope of work at Client’s sites is delivered with excellence and consistency across the range of services to meet and sustain the designated Customer Satisfaction levels at all times.
What this job involves:
- Management of Client’s sites in Finland, Denmark and Belgium (in total 5 sites)
- Provide excellent service to the Client in line with agreed SLA & KPIs and ensure that onsite Client expectations are met and exceeded. In particular, you act as a single point of escalation for all strategic customer facing matters, acting as the IFM Site Lead representative
- Ensure exceptional vendor performance of all soft and hard services such as cleaning, landscaping, vending, catering/Cafe, Security, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, lighting, electrical, etc.
- Ensure all reporting requirements, quality control, audit requirements, safety and statutory compliance are adhered to at all times and assist during audit process and provide audit reports
- Ensure accuracy of the data, professional analyse the Facility management costing and budgets and engage the management accordingly
- Manage the capital & operational baseline budgets, monthly finance processes
- Understand the FM scope and, in consultation with your Area Manager, develop specific processes & procedures to reduce cost & improve client satisfaction
- Ensure professional IFM involvement and input in project on Client’s sites in terms of technical solutions and building systems, close cooperation with JLL SPGC Team
What we require:
- You have a strong background in facilities management and leadership. Solid experience with managing both reactive and preventive work order management
- Experience and a track record of great work
- Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus and “can do” attitude
- Strong commercial skills including negotiation skills and understanding of the market
- Leadership, ability to manage subcontracted vendor staff to a high-performance level,
- Superior organizational, analytical, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Innovative and strategic cost saving skills
- Highly motivated and strong ability to work autonomously
- Solid understanding of building environment (soft and hard systems)
- Strong Fluent proficiency in English language. (Speaking, Reading and Written)
- Basic technical background is a plus
What you can expect from us:
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today! https://bit.ly/2YQQKTm
- Employment contract
- Multinational work environment
- Work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment
- Company with great and long-term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture