What's the role?
As Façade Engineer you will be responsible to determine economically competitive solutions and offers for ventilated façade products for our Scandinavian region.
What does the role involve?
In your new Engineering role you will develop technical facade solutions with customers, generate calculations-, installation- and detailed drawings and provide static project documentation. You will also be in regular contact with our Skandinavian sales force team and customers to provide technical support. Therefore it´s crucial to have good communication skills in local language and English. We offer an international Engineering environment which is the base for your further development in the role or in the company. To maintain the integrity of the company you will carry out all quality control and risk avoidance duties as required in a timely and professional manner.
80% of our management positions are filled with internal candidates. It´s testament to how much we value, develop and look after our people.
What do we offer?
Our site Lanzenkirchen, based in the south of Vienna is Hilti´s Competence Center for Ventilated Façade and Installation Systems for pipe rings and heavy modular systems. As part of our Business Unit Installation we provide product development, supply, marketing, engineering and production. Our highly motivated international team works together with colleagues from all over the world in an entrepreneurial environment to bring innovative new products to the market.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and we offer a high performance yet caring culture. We will give you all of the training and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader.
What you need is:
- A university degree in Civil, Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Fluent English and - Finnish, Swedish or Danish (min 2 of them) skills, German advantageous
- Very good AutoCAD and MS Office knowledge
- A good level of knowledge of the construction industry, and the design and construction process with all relevant technical disciplines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and a customer focused mindset
If you are interested, apply by 4.4.2018
Check out what it is to work as an engineer at Hilti: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LuY1S5-6A.
HR Business Partner/ Hilti Austria
P +43 2627 42400 23
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1107570
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Ulkomaat/Itävalta