FA Accountant / Käyttöomaisuuskirjanpitäjä - Vantaa
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 4.10.2021
Cramo is a part of Boels-Cramo Group. Boels-Cramo Group operates in 17 countries and is Europe’s second-largest company in rental industry specialising in equipment rental services. Cramo operates in northern European countries Finland, Sweden, Norway, and in the Baltics. Cramo has 200 depots and approximately 1850 employees. In the year 2019 Cramo’s sales in Northern-Europe was 471 million euros. We are a driver of the sharing economy.
Fixed Asset Accountant (FA Accountant)
We are now hiring a
Fixed Asset Accountant (FA Accountant)
to be responsible for fixed asset accounting as part of the Asset team. The team is responsible for Cramo's Nordic & Baltic companies.
In this task, you have the chance to be part of the developing steps Cramo is taking in the development of new financial operating model and establishment of Nordic Shared Services (NSS). Financial services of the Nordic countries are almost integrated into NSS's services. Integration of Nordics countries started in the spring and will be completed by the end of October 2021, and next steps are the integration of the Baltic countries. Cramo's goal is to provide efficient, automated, and service-oriented financial management that supports the business. The position is permanent and starts as soon as possible. Eilakaisla oversees the recruitment process, and the permanent employment contract is signed directly with Cramo.
As a FA Accountant
you are in important role to monitor all fixed asset accounting, which includes a lot of transactions, and, you are also responsible for period closings and reconciliations, your other responsibilities are e.g.:
- handling of fixed assets and leased assets
- establishing of new equipment and the removal of old equipment in the accounting system
- checking the validity of purchase invoices related to contracts
- monitoring the operation of robotics and address its deviations. During the handling of exceptions, you solve and correct the deviations of the automation so that the automation and the process work smoothly in the future.
- take care the leasing agreements according to IFRS 16
Your stakeholders include product and leasing specialists and GL accountants. Daily tasks and scope of responsibilities will be defined as the team builds up and the work is transferred to the NSS. You report to Asset Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
In this role, you will need a strong understanding and experience in the accounting and management of diverse and extensive fixed assets, as well as leasing agreements. We also value a positive service-minded, customer-oriented, and enthusiastic open attitude, as well as a development-oriented approach. Experience of Baltics countries is a plus.
We also value
- Appropriate degree in financial management
- Previous experience in similar tasks and understanding of fixed asset accounting and the IFRS 16 leasing agreements
- Strong oral and written language skills in English and Baltic languages skills are considered a strong advantage in this position
- Good problem-solving skills
- Analytic mindset and a willingness to find and solve the root causes
- Good interaction skills and service spirit
- Good IT skills e.g., financial management systems and MS 365 programs
- Experience in robotics as an advantage
Cramo will offer
you an opportunity to be part of an interesting and challenging mission, where you can genuinely influence the development of financial management. Eazy Spirit has granted the mark of the most Inspiring Workplaces 2020 to Cramo Finland. We at Cramo are open, committed, and fun to work with! Your work will be placed in Vantaa Åby with good public transport connections. Our client's salary is competitive and employee benefits (lunch and recreational vouchers) are included.
Would you be Cramo's new FA Accountant? Send us your application together with your CV, application, and desired salary asap, October 18th at the latest, in https://www.eilakaisla.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat. Work will begin in December 2021.
Learn more by contacting Eilakaisla's Senior consultant Minna Kauhanen, tel. 050 573 1429, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisätietoja ja haku Eilakaislan kotisivuilta ”Hae työpaikkaa” –painikkeen kautta.