F2F Fundraiser Helsinki, Hämeenlinna, Tampere
Suomen UNICEF ry
The World's leading children's organisation UNICEF is looking for a F2F-fundraisers in our teams around Finland to fight for the rights of the children. The work is part-time (12-24h/week, 4-6h/shift) and you can book your shifts yourself.
As a UNICEF F2F Fundraiser you'll get:
- Hourly pay of 12-13 euros
- To work in an inspiring and fun working environment with wonderful colleagues
- A possibility to master your communication and social skills and make a career at UNICEF
Why work as a F2F Fundraiser at UNICEF?
- As a fundraiser you are a life saver. We recruit most of our monthly donors through our F2F fundraisers. Monthly donors who guarantee that every child everywhere in the world gets the vital help they need.
- We have a motivating fundraising goal, so you always know how many children you and your team has saved
- UNICEF helps millions of children annually. With your work you help UNICEF vaccinate half of the children under the age of 5 worldwide
What else? You will:
- Enhance your people and sales skills: We train you regularly in workshops and team meetings, so you’ll be able to convince anybody
- An opportunity to create a career in F2F-marketing: our F2F-coordinators, F2F-Managers and F2F-Promotors have all started as F2F-Fundraisers. With us you advance along with your skills
- An opportunity to travel: We fundraise in expos and fairs around Finland.
We expect that you are a person who has:
- A target-oriented mind set to meet the fundraising goals
- Perseverance and ability to convince people
- Plenty of ambition to develop and advance
When you work with us you get to be yourself at work and convince people by using your own personality.
Want to work with us? Apply by 29th of February.
The work starts as soon as possible or in June. We wish you to be at least 18 years old and to be able to work minimum 3 months. The positions are filled as soon as a appropriate candidates have been found. Apply already today!