We are now looking for an Export Sales Manager to join EFLAs global sales team. If you are a communicative and flexible team player who adapts easily to different cultures, you might be the person that we are looking for! Export Sales Managers input is crucial to EFLA's revenue, customer satisfaction, and brand awareness. If you are looking for new challenges and have some understanding of electrical circuits, read more and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Export Sales Manager at EFLA your main responsibility is to maintain the relationships with the companys key accounts as well as assigned sales areas. You promote and sell EFLAs products and services, generate profitable revenue, and ensure customer satisfaction. You also support other sales personnel and the marketing team in reaching their gross margin targets.
In order to succeed in this position, you have a hardworking attitude with a sense of humor. You have a technical background, preferably from engineering. Some technical understanding of electrical circuits is required, but you do not have to be an expert in this area. You are a confident communicator and adapt yourself easily to other cultures and business environments.
You are offered:
* The opportunity to develop yourself as a customer relations and sales professional as a part of a global and innovative company
* The possibility to work with high-level clients and partners all around the world
* Growth opportunities within the company
* Sales activities and managing assigned clients and accounts
* Providing technical solutions and necessary technical support to clients
* Business development in assigned business areas, both growing existing key accounts and finding new business opportunities
* Providing superior customer service to all clients
* Preparing sales reports and forecasts in a timely and effective manner
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (for example in electrical engineering or possibly international business)
* A few years of relevant work experience (for example from engineering or consulting)
* At least some understanding of electrical circuits and the ability to learn more
* Capability to work independently in a multicultural environment
* Ability to travel 30-60 days per year (when the global situation normalizes)
* Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish and other European language skills are seen as an advantage
As a person you
* Have great communication skills
* Have a positive, result-oriented, and service minded attitude
* Are a flexible team player
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Porvoo (with the option of working partly remotely)
* Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
EFLA is the only company in the world specializing in seamless power and communication in Airfield Ground Lighting circuit. They develop, manufacture, and sell series isolation transformers, connector kits and prefabricated cable leads for airfield lighting circuit. The materials and electrical design meet the highest qualifications, since components are installed in underground pits and cans, or buried directly in the ground.