Logistics team is now looking for a Export Coordinator. Join us in providing our customers high-quality experience!
Position is on a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave in Espoo site.
Export Coordinator is responsible of international customer orders from order placement to completion acting as the liaison with all parties to ensure a smooth and complete transaction.
Export Coordinator will produce shipping documentation; oversee the shipment from assisting customers with pick up bookings to arrival tracking.
This person will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Order placement in ERP system
- Customer account management
- Coordination and communication between customers and internal parties, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Work with transportation companies to ensure timely pick up and shipment tracking
- Initiate timely invoicing
- Execute and obtain required export documentation and certificates in compliance with shipment
- B.Sc. Business Administration (ie. tradenomi), with a degree in international business / logistics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a customer service role. This is important as we expect the hired person to be on top of things very quickly.
- We expect you to be detail oriented.
- We expect you to be able to critically think through multiple-step processes and follow up on many details.
- You should have excellent communication skills in English
- You should be able to read and speak Finnish at a moderate level, as this is needed with some internal stakeholders and documentation.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP is an extra advantage.
- You are willing to take on team tasks as needed
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English with your salary request by June 22th, 2021. Please note, that the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.