Valio’s International Sales is serving industrial and retail customers in 60 different countries. The main function of Valio International Sales is to:
• Develop international B2B sales and ensure the best value of Valio’s ingredient and value-added ingredient portfolios
• Manage and develop customer relationships for the outstanding customer experience
• Provide professional and high standard export process of Valio’s products to our customers
Customer Care team is part of Valio International Sales. Now we are looking for Export Coordinator to our team.
As an Export Coordinator you will have a key role in creating value to customers through Valio's export process. Export Coordinator works independently, but in a close cooperation with Sales Manager. Together they take care of the named customer accounts, delivering excellent customer service.
Your key responsibilities as an Export Coordinator include:
• Responsibility of order-to-cash process; planning of global customer deliveries
• Electronic customs clearance, preparing relevant shipping documentation and invoicing
• Proactive daily communication with international customers, production, categories, R&D and external stakeholders e.g. authorities and logistic companies.
• Active anticipation, monitoring and rapid response to customers’ needs
• Assisting with lead management and CRM
• Participation in projects and piloting when needed
We are looking for candidates with following characters:
• A proactive and innovative approach to work, problem solving skills and flexibility in different situations
• Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, other languages are considered as an advantage
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team
• Knowledge and experience in customer service, international trade and operations
• Experience with the usage of SAP is appreciated
• At least Bachelor level education on an appropriate field
We offer you:
• Versatile tasks with international customers
• Great working atmosphere with 30 export professionals altogether
• Loved Valio brands
• Flexible working hours with opportunity to remote work
We can provide you excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an international work environment.
Questions about the task? Please contact: Elina Elovirta-Saxén, tel. +358 50 594 0245, she will be happy to answer any additional questions and tell you more about this opening. She is available on Monday 10th June, at 15.00-16.00 and on Wednesday 12th June, at 9.00-10.00 and on Monday 17 th June, at 11:00-12:00.
Applications: We are eagerly waiting for you to join us, starting preferably in August 2019. Applications are processed actively throughout the search period, so be sure to leave your application, resume and salary request as soon as you can, latest 23 th June 2019 through the application link.
Valio is the biggest food exporter in Finland. Our values are: Consumer and customer focus; we engage in our customers’ world and offer best customer experience. Responsibility; we take care of owners, Valio people, animals, environment and the society. Renewal; we act in an agile way and are open to change. Collaboration; we help each other to make the best in a solution-oriented way. Our company values are followed as well in Finland as in our subsidiaries in Estonia, Russia, Sweden, China and the USA. More information about us www.valio.fi or www.valio.com