Expert to Nordea Finance, Helsinki
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced expert who has passion to enhance the operations and customer service by supporting management to reduce complexity and enable great customer service and growth with efficient way of working. This is an opportunity for you to work with strategic tasks and use your skills what you have already learned but we also offer you possibilities to grow more. It is more dependent on you how far you want to go.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
Partner and Customer Service unit is the biggest unit in Nordea Finance Finland providing customer support via phone and mail, processing the cases which sales people have sold to our customers. We also support our partners to do their own business and we are part of the global development work and value chains.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Country Head to develop and run the organization
- Independently run different development work and analysis, locally and globally
- Organize and support management team by preparing meetings and follow up actions
- Actively plan and fulfil communication (material and methods)
- Seek the new technology possibilities
The role is based in Vallila, Helsinki. You will join to the great team of 5 +1 persons who are very passionate to their work but also having fun to work as a team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- SAFe knowledge - Agile mindset and professional knowledge of how to apply agile ways of working
- Passion towards the opportunities that technical solutions enables
- Reprocess engineering is an advantage
- Passion for great customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking skills, cross country
- Self-driven who works well alone and as a team member
- A natural “can do” attitude and a high level of curiosity
- Written and spoken English in a professional level
We put great value in finding the right person to join our team. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 23.4.2019. We will start the interviews as suitable applications come in.
For more information about the position, please contact Virpi Nieminen in the mornings 8-9 or in the afternoons 16-17, +358 50 343 1179, firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.