Expert, Battery RecyclingValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Who we are and what we do?
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally 4.000 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Systems business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
Here’s where you’ll make an impact:
The legal requirements form different business regions (local legislation) have to be understood to find the right plan for battery recycling for Valmet Automotive and our customers. From there the best recycling partners have to be selected for each region and the right internal processes have to be set up to be compliant and support business opportunities.
We hope that you would have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowhow of technical processes of Battery recycling and its business
- Knowhow of the Battery Directive and the derived responsibilities
- International experience (US or China) about Battey recycling is a big plus
- Experience in facilitation, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Communication skills in English, any other language is an asset
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, changing environment
Our special extras:
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Friendly colleagues ready to support you
- Performance-related annual bonuses
- Possibility of remote and flexible working
- Ergonomic and modern workstations
- Versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g. LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free use of the gym at the Salo IoT Campus
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
Simply upload your application documents via our application tool by 30.09.2022. If you’ve got the basic skills we need, there's nothing standing in the way of a first interview, in which we'll be happy to clarify all your questions!
If you have any questions before you apply, Maximilian Wiegand will be happy to hear from you on +358 504077179.