On behalf of our international client we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to a fixed term maternity leave position in Helsinki. Work starts according to agreement around end of August/beginning of September and lasts approximately 1,5 years. The employment contract will be signed between the chosen employee and Adecco.
The HR Generalist is part of a HR team which is responsible for local and regional human resources processes and for responding to employees' questions about for example career, compensation, employee relations and employee integration.
As a HR Generalist, you’ll support the effective rhythm of business for our people and HR operations matters in Finland. You will participate in HR planning, calendar, budget management and metrics, as well as coordinate compliance and audit activities as needed. Additionally, you will drive effective communications across HR, which supports our collaboration and connectedness as a function. You will be working as a part of the Nordic HR team and together with several internal and external stakeholders and teams. You will be reporting to Nordic HR Director.
In your daily work you will for example:
• Drive the organization in the key HR processes and build a HR year calendar (performance management, pay review, employee wellbeing and engagement, retention programs)
• Train and support our client's off-shore HR team in different employee policies and questions
• Support our organization in the performance process
• Handle on- and off-boarding activities
• Support our leaders with performance evaluation matters
• Ensures compliance with local law, collective agreements, GDPR and our client's policies and procedures
• Coordinate the cooperation and act as the contact person to payroll, occupational healthcare, insurance and pension companies and other vendors
We are looking for you who have a keen eye for detail and great communication skills with the ability to create strong working relationships on a global scale. You like tackling and understanding complex regulations and translating them into language business leaders can understand. You understand the fundamental business value of people, and are passionate about helping the talents to reach its potential.
We hope you have some previous experience in working in an international environment and that you have strong analytical skills as well as ability to prioritize and stay focused and diligent in a hectic working environment. You enjoy juggling many different tasks both strategic to more operational. We hope you have some experience from recruiting in addition to HR. Previous experience in different HR-systems especially SAP is an advantage.
Please apply the soonest and at latest on 15th of August on Adecco's pages by sending your CV and application to this position in English. More information from Nina Ruohonen, email@example.com
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: HR Generalist
Yhteyshenkilö: Nina Ruohonen