Experienced full stack developer (Sales systems)
Veikkaus creates joy through games. We provide great experiences and top-notch games, but not at any cost. We foster the joy of gaming and make sure that Finns play with moderation, enjoying our games. We want to be the pioneer of responsible gaming experience.
Almost all adult Finns have tried our games and we have two million Loyal Customers. We are involved in Finnish life in many ways. We are ca. 1,600 Veikkaus employees, working at nearly a hundred locations all over Finland. Our games are sold at thousands of points of sales and they are also available for safe online gaming at veikkaus.fi and in the Veikkaus application.
Experienced full stack developer
For full-time employment
Veikkaus is renewing gaming experience in every gaming location and we are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team which is doing the renewal to Veikkaus sales monitors and developing new sales application and the backend software. Our team owns its architecture, development and operations workflows and our team members choose the technologies that are used. We develop with agile methods and we are very independent and self-driven as a team. You will work in many ways and in close cooperation with your experienced team mates, Veikkaus specialists from other teams and cooperation partners as well.
We offer you:
- An awesome and talented team and also the possibility and encouragement to broaden your own skill set by taking online courses, complete certifications and take part in conferences.
- Benefits of a large and stable company combined with an agile and self-driven work culture
- Unusually large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health and dental plans, free glasses, phone, gym etc.
- The possibility to work at home or at the office, the choice is yours.
We hope that you have:
- Proven track record from software development with JVM-languages of several years (for example Java & Kotlin)
- Good knowledge and understanding of AWS & Linux
- Experience of using Hashicorp Terraform IaC –tool and Docker
- Passion for creating and publishing top notch quality software
- Ability to communicate with the team in Finnish or in English. You don't have to speak native English or Finnish to work in our team and be successful!
Considered as a plus:
- Significant knowledge and experience of Jenkins
- Experience in developing desktop applications or mobile applications and online services.
Our office is located in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland. However you can work remotely as well.
Veikkaus as a company will perform a drug test, credit information check, and security clearance check (According to the Act on Security Clearance (726/2014)) to the person selected for the position.
Please send your application with CV and salary request included. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidates are found.
Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi.