F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join the F-Secure B2B Marketing Operations team to help us generate demand for our cyber security products and services and build the best digital experiences for our audience. As our front-end developer, you will be part of the team responsible for taking our B2B web presence to the next level. Your primary responsibility in this role is to code the front-end and implement user-friendly digital user journeys that help us meet our business targets. For the front-end, our CMS platform is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). In this role you will be working closely with our other developers and designers, and collaborating with content, performance marketing and business unit marketing teams.
- Code new web pages based on UI/UX design that translate into excellent user experience
- Develop AEM components and new features based on business requirements
- Provide ongoing guidance, training, and support for AEM authors / content editors
- Implement web data tracking
- Support with page content creation and maintenance
- Collect and analyze information and data to build user understanding
- Continuously optimize our page performance by analyzing user feedback to fix errors and improve user experience
What are we looking for?
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of how to improve and build new features based on business requirements and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Experience in optimizing digital web journeys with data-driven insight
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (company language is English)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Business mindset and can-do attitude
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) frontend development
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices and digital funnels optimization
- Experience in data tracking and analytics
- Interest in developing digital marketing technologies
What will you get from us
- Chance to work on exciting projects in a global environment
- Opportunity to make a great impact by taking our B2B web presence to the next level
- A front-row seat to the ever-changing world of cyber security and the opportunity to work closely with many distinct functions of the company
- Variety in your work and opportunity to get familiar with various aspects of B2B marketing
- Possibilities for learning and career development
We will provide you with an amazing opportunity to continuously develop your professional skills, work together with great technologies in a superb team of top-notch professionals and in a highly ambitious, fun, and business-driven atmosphere. On top of the great atmosphere we have, F-Secure provides extensive employee benefits.
This is a permanent position that begins as soon as possible or as agreed. The workplace is in F-Secure's headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.