Expeditor/ Order Manager
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an Expeditor/ Order Manager for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Purchase Order placement
- Close coordination with the engineering and inspection teams, as well as construction and commissioning when needed
- Definition of the Order follow-up plan
- Leading meetings contractual and gate review meetings with the Suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting
- Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers’ premises
- Management of the correspondence
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM)
- Change management: negotiating, writing and handling NARs and Change Orders
- Contract management, follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates
- Invoices review and validation
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE…)
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans
- Contracts closing
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process)
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial)
- Writing Lessons Learned
- Engineering degree in one of the following disciplines: electrical, mechanical, industrial or similar
- Project Management experience
- Supply-Chain experience
- Ability to coordinate and moderate discussions on technical and commercial issues of average complexity with different entities and hierarchy levels
- Understanding of Nuclear Quality- and Documentation Requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Documentum, VPRM
- Experience in expediting and order management
- Experience in negotiation
- Experience in budget preparation
- Proactive and autonomous
- Analytical mind
- Good communication skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.