Expediter / Vendor Document Controller
Neste Engineering Solutions
Are you self-driven and dynamic person, who is interested in Supply Chain Management and has a passion towards project work?
We are now looking for an
Expediter/Vendor Document Controller
to join our Expediting team. The position is full-time and fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
We offer you an interesting position within Project Procurement in Neste Engineering Solutions.
This job is focused on expediting and vendor document controlling related to equipment and material deliveries in various projects. Your responsibility is to ensure deliveries as ordered including schedule, quality and cost. This position quotes excellent opportunity to learn and develop procurement and supply chain management competences in demanding process industry investment environment. You will collaborate closely with project management, engineering, construction management, suppliers and project warehouse.
In your role as a Vendor Document Controller you will:
- be responsible for vendor document management in the specified project(s) including expediting and coordination of documents between NES’ engineering and vendors.
- prepare document status reports
- update ERP system for documentation delivery status
In your role as a as an Expediter you will:
- follow-up of supplier progress
- proactively looking for potential risks in schedule and quality and addressing them before problems develop
- updating estimated delivery dates to ERP system
- report delivery status to Project Procurement Manager and other project stakeholders
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- technical or commercial B.Sc. education.
- 3-5 years of experience in either Supply Chain Management or Information/Document Management, but recently graduated candidates can also be considered for this position.
- Advanced communication skills in English both written and oral is a must. Working level Finnish is a clear advantage.
- Aspiration to learn new tools, self-leadership, ability to work independently as well as in the team and good inter-personal skills are those assets that will help you to succeed in this role.
We also value
- Earlier working experience in investment projects
- Basic competence in some technical disciplines (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of document management systems (Kronodoc, Found! or similar).
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
If you got interested and would like to know about this position, please contact Marina Bliznyukova, Manager, Procurement, tel: + 358 50 458 14 60 on March, 20th and 21st between 13:00 to 15:00.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible but not later than March, 26th.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Neste Engineering Solutions offers high quality technology and engineering services, including engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Bio-industries. Our NAPCON products enhance process industry production optimization, quality and logistics, as well as operator training with simulators and games. We work in close cooperation with our strategic customers and have world-class knowhow in technology development and industrial investment projects. In addition to our head office in Porvoo, Finland, we operate in international Neste locations such as Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Rotterdam, Gothenburg, and in selected customer project sites. Neste Engineering Solutions employ about 1500 engineering professionals globally. Read more: neste.com/engineeringsolutions, napconsuite.com