Executive Legal Assistants
Roschier is looking to hire junior and experienced Executive Legal Assistants to join its Stockholm office
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region, and the firm continues to grow. We are now looking to find enthusiastic and service-minded professionals to join our business operations team in Stockholm.
In your role as an Executive Legal Assistant, you will work closely with our lawyers, providing high-quality administrative support and services, together with your colleagues. Your role will include assignment support, preparing materials for meetings, invoicing, managing calendars and making travel arrangements, drafting and proofreading documents, CRM administration and arranging meetings and events. As an active member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to participate in and be responsible for internal development projects, thereby contributing to maintaining our strong position in the Nordic region.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
- have several years of administrative experience
- possess good written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English
- have a strong command of MS Office programs, especially Word and PowerPoint
- are a team-player and a sociable person
- have a systematic approach and a positive can-do attitude
- have the ability to provide the highest level of service and take pride in doing so
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our unique training offering, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Irene Stierna, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lina Ylander, Head of Practice Support, (email@example.com)
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by March 6th through the application link. The recruitment is ongoing and the positions may be filled before the last application date so send us your CV and cover letter now. Applications will be handled upon arrival.