We are now looking for an experienced and self-driven Executive Assistant to support our CEO, Board of Directors and Gasum Group Management Team. The Executive Assistant has an important role in organizing various tasks in the CEO’s daily work to ensure efficiency and good coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
The position is a fixed-term maternity leave substitute position and is based at Gasum’s head office in Espoo Tapiola.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage CEO’s calendar and schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Assist CEO in daily communications, manage information flow and act as a point of contact for different stakeholders
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO and Board members
- Coordinate the Gasum Board of Directors’ meetings, travel and other practicalities and act as the
main user of the Board’s online portal
- Coordinate the Annual General Meeting arrangements
- Support the Group Management Team in various ways, e.g. meeting and workshop scheduling
- Organize Group-level events.
Required experience and personal qualities:
The ideal candidate has extensive experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably to a CEO or other Executive Team members. We are looking for a well-organized person with ability to independently handle high workload and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced Nordic corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Internal and external cooperation skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, experience of using Nasdaq Boardvantage/Directors Desk Portal is a benefit
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, Swedish and Norwegian are a benefit
- Understanding of Corporate Governance is a benefit.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you.
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by Tuesday March 24, 2020, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Executive Assistant Henna Walker between 15:00 and 16:00 on Monday March 9, 2020 or between 9:30 and 10:30 on Monday March 16 on +358 40 075 6424.