Rapala VMC Oyj
We are now looking to appoint a dynamic professional to the Corporate Headquarter in a role of
In this new role you will support Corporate Management including CEO in various tasks such as calendar management, meeting arrangements, correspondence and preparing presentations. You will also ensure that everything runs smoothly in the office. We are currently working on bringing our internal communications to a new level and you will take a big role in this development. You will become a Community Manager for our global communication channel and content production will be part of your tasks. You will also have some tasks related to external communications.
You are a great catch for us if you find these qualities in yourself
- Suitable educational background (e.g. BBA, Management Assistant Programme)
- At least a few years of work experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Finnish
- Ability to think ahead and organize effectively
- Good cooperation skills and service-minded attitude
We will hook you by offering
- A new role, so you will be able to influence the way it is going to be built.
- Opportunity to develop professionally.
- Possibility to work in a truly international business environment with colleagues who have great enthusiasm for their work. We are highly professional, but at the same time our working culture is casual.
The position of Executive Assistant is a permanent one and we are ready to welcome you in August or September.
Could this be your opportunity? Please, send you CV and application with salary request to CFO Jan-Elof Cavander email@example.com by 30.6.2019. For more info you may contact Jan-Elof Cavander +358 3 883 920 on 19.6.2019 from 9 to 10 and on 27.6.2019 from 10 to 11.