Executive Assistant, Motors & Generators
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide general administrative support to the local Motors and Generators Product Group and secretarial assistance to the leadership team. Reporting to the Global Product Group Manager you will be instrumental in the smooth running of administrative processes and procedures within the business.
- Acting as point of contact for enquiries, providing solutions for those within your scope, and initiating actions for escalation where required.
- Providing support to the Global Product Group Manager and leadership team members in the arrangement of business critical internal and external events, including scheduling travel arrangements and handling travel invoices for globally hosted guests, booking conference venues, and catering. This also includes ensuring the manager’s calendar is up-to-date.
- Making judgments about urgency of issues, while providing confidential support to the management team.
- Scheduling and hosting video conferences and other meetings, taking minutes, maintaining databases and producing reports and presentations for business leaders.
- Researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, and internal correspondence on behalf of the business manager.
- Implementing processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Producing content for business communications, ensuring knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or another relevant field
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English – strong enough that you can proofread other people’s texts too
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other basic office tools
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, with excellent planning skills
- A friendly and approachable demeanor, along with a dynamic and enthusiastic and self-imposed approach to tasks
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69559161 by September 27th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Otso Ikonen, Global Product Group Manager Large Motors, tel.+358102223885 during 20th September at 16-17 or 23th September at 14-16.