Executive Assistant, Konecranes, EspooAcademic Work
Are you a service-minded and efficient person who enjoys both administrative and practical tasks? We are now looking for an Executive Assistant for our client Konecranes. In this role, you will be a part of the fast-paced everyday life of a global company and use your good communication and organizational skills to ensure smooth day-to-day operations for business leaders. If you have some assistant work experience and as a person, you are proactive and self-driven, read more and apply already today! We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn your role as an Executive Assistant, you will primarily support the SVP for People & Culture and other senior leaders as a part of an international team. Your tasks are varied and diverse and they include e.g., calendar management, organizing meetings and events, and supporting travel arrangements. Additionally, some invoice handling and budgeting would also be a part of your area of responsibility. Succeeding in this role requires excellent organizational and time management skills and a collaborative attitude.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work and develop in a global environment
* An independent role with interesting and varied tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Personal assistant work for the SVP, People & Culture (HR), and another named senior leader
* Organizing meetings and writing meeting memos
* Supporting in budgeting and invoice handling
* Communication with stakeholders and supporting executives in various tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Some previous assistant work experience
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is considered an advantage
Previous experience from a global company is considered an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Independent and proactive
* Service-minded and collaborative
* Efficient and systematic
* Able to pay attention to details while keeping the big picture in mind
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Espoo + occasional visits to Konecranes HQ in Hyvinkää
* Contact Information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position be handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.