Executive Assistant for CFO
We are looking for an energetic Executive Assistant to provide daily, proactive and comprehensive support for Fortum's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The location of this position is at Fortum's headquarters in Espoo.
Your tasks include:
• Supporting Fortum Management Team member with a wide range of administrative duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature
• Managing, coordinating and prioritizing calendars and managing daily correspondence and taking care of many international contacts
• Arranging both internal and external meetings, visits and events and arranging travel arrangements
• Supporting Corporate Finance management team
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. The position offers you a challenging opportunity to work in a Nordic leading clean energy company. You will be a valued team member of skilled professionals. The position gives you plenty of opportunities to learn new things all the time.
We expect from you
• previous working experience in demanding assistant position in an international environment, previous experience in working in German environment is an asset
• university level degree, such as BBA, HSO or similar
• fluent written and verbal English, German and Finnish is a must, Swedish or Russian is an asset
• advanced IT skills, ability to use and adopt digitalized office tools
• ability to work in a multitask environment where you need to be able to prioritize
• to be a team player, have high motivation and 'can-do' attitude
• to be flexible with working hours and tasks
• to be proactive and independent
• to have good communication and social skills
• to have maturity to handle highly sensitive information
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via our recruitment system online not later than February 28th, 2021. More information can be given by Assistant Katja Boman-Hartonen, +358 40 771 5583 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.