Executive Assistant / Andritz Oy, Helsinki
ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 200. The Centers of Excellence are Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland.
We are now looking for
In this position you will work as the right hand to our Division Manager, Recovery and Power, and collaborate and provide assistance to our Division Management team. This is a dynamic and fast-paced position that demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organisational skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to work in an international energy production company with a wide variety of different tasks and ability to travel in company locations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Internal communication, taking care of Division Yammer and acting as a main communicator, preparing the material for top down communication
- Customer or internal Management level presentation check-up and collecting information and preparing presentations for different bigger meetings that take place several times per year
- Making memos in Management Meetings and making sure that the agreed task in Management Meeting are executed
- Facilitate the Division Intranet and product/ market info
- Travelling arrangement for Division Manager and taking care of travelling expense reports
- Division Manager's calendar management
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Minimum Bachelor level education
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail along with MS Office software knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential – come and join us!
For more information please contact MPS Consultant Nina Kalajoki, tel. 020 746 9413. Please fill out the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary via the application button by 22nd April 2019.