We are looking for an Executive Assistant for ABB's Global division Marine & Ports. In this role, you are in a vital position providing high-level administrative support to the Global Division Manager and his team. If you have previous experience in a similar role, have a customer and service-oriented mindset, and want to work in an international work environment, read further and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility will be providing high-level administrative support to the Global Division Manager and his team. You coordinate and organize internal division-related meetings and events worldwide with respective local counterparties. Your work will also include time management and making travel plans for the Marine & Ports Management Team.
You are offered
* Versatile work tasks and the support of your colleagues
* An opportunity for a hybrid work
* A chance to work in a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordinating and organizing meetings and events worldwide with respective local counterparties
* Ensuring effective time management and travel plans for the Marine & Ports Management Team
* Providing high-level administrative support to the Global Division Manager and his team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* Several years of experience in a similar role
* Service and customer-orientated mindset
* Fluent English and good Finnish skills
As a person you are
* Proactive and efficient
* A positive person with good communicational skills
* Resilient and reliable
* Willing to learn
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent, possibility to negotiate recruitment to ABB
* Location: Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
ABB Marine & Ports supplies world-leading technologies that are driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore from ABB are paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our automation and electrical solutions are making port and terminal operations safer, greener and more productive. ABB Marine & Ports operates in 26 countries and has 2,000 employees.