We are looking for
Executive Administrator/ Assistant
for our global technology Client in Espoo.
As part of the this team, you will provide key aspects of administrative, communications and initiative support the General Manager of this segment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who likes to be challenged, is flexible, likes working closely with others, and takes pride in their work.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated work experience supporting a General Manager (GM) or Senior Executive and team in a fast-paced environment, with strong planning, communications, organizational and time management skills. The candidate should be flexible, have the ability to work independently, be comfortable operating with ambiguity, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must be able to maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure, maintain professional and positive interactions with others and be able to establish professional relationships and credibility with all internal and external contacts. Ideally the candidate would have experience working directly in a regional (i.e. Western Europe/EMEA) and/or worldwide business environment and would be familiar with providing both local and remote administrative support.
The ideal candidate would provide a variety of functions but not limited to:
- Calendar Management (day to day and general time management)
- Help to plan and drive the annual Rhythm of the Business (RoB), including set up online meetings in accordance with the ROB
- Coordinate domestic and international travel logistics – key
- Meeting and event planning and manage both onsite and offsite locations; including meeting requests, booking rooms and catering
- Assist with scheduling and operation of regular internal governance meetings
- Creation and proof-reading of internal communications
- Expense Management support for the GM
- Purchasing and processing invoices
- Assist in maintaining team distribution/security groups
- Assist with other group projects as needed
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Complete projects under limited direction from manager or other administrative staff, manage frequent contact with all levels of employees and managers, as well as contact with internal and external suppliers
- Build relationships with peers and key stakeholders within the Western Europe HQ business and across the wider organization as appropriate.
Be able to work in a remote way and work alone and as part of a big team
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative assistant experience, preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software, Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Teams & SharePoint
- Knowledge of internal MS business tools, such as HeadTrax, MS Expense, MS Space, MyOrder, FIM would be a nice to have
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Exceptional ability to organize
- Analytical and proactive
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time and duration: Full-time (38 h/ week), ongoing permanent work contract
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
Or for more information please contact directly to Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Experis IT on erikoistunut IT-alan osaajiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.