Event and Marketing Coordinator
We are now looking for an
EVENT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are looking for an event and marketing coordinator to join our Sales & Marketing Team. Position is based in our Espoo office. As an Event and Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to plan and execute marketing & training events, coordinate content productions and support a diverse range of other marketing activities. You act as a main user of our intranet and extranet sites keeping them up to date with latest content and assets.
- Create annual event plan and budget. Evaluate and prioritize exhibit opportunities with internal stakeholders according to business goals and available budgets. Monitor operating expenses.
- Define standard process for managing events. Drive and execute marketing and training events.
- Organize internal event planning and de-brief meetings. Liaise with external agencies and event organizers to plan and coordinate stand requirements.
- Plan activities to enhance brand awareness and visitor experience.
- Develop global event concepts and materials. Support distributors with standard work guidelines and assets in executing local events. Ensure brand alignment on Serres / distributor stands across markets.
- Coordinate event logistics from materials to hotel bookings, ensuring material availability where- and whenever needed.
- Promote event attendance with pre/post -event releases, email signature banners, ads on catalogues / trade journals and social media posts.
- Set up KPIs, analytics and measurement processes for post event analysis. Provide periodic reports on event performance.
- Drive the deployment and upkeep of the company Intranet site.
- Update intranet, extranet, website and SharePoint groups with latest assets
- Coordinate content and marketing material translations, updates and other productions.
- Source and manage give-away items and business gifts.
- Manage and maintain general office supplies for the Espoo office.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in event coordination from international B2B environment
- Flexible and service minded
- Planning, project and budget management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Content creation
- Fluency in English
- Hands-on and results -driven
- SharePoint, MS Dynamics, Drupal CMS and Adobe InDesign / Photoshop preferred
At Serres, you will be part of a family-owned, growing and forward-looking company. You get to leave your mark the way things are done and contribute hands-on from day one. The position is in our Espoo office and reports to Marketing Manager.
For more information on this position, please contact Marketing Manager Mari Makkonen at +358 50 4422343 on Friday 23 August at 9-10 a.m. Please send your application letter with CV and salary request to email@example.com by Sunday 1 September. In the subject field please write “Event and marketing coordinator”.