European Graduate Programme
The Linde Group
What you will enjoy doing
- By exposing you to three challenging work assignments in our core business functions, you will gain a solid understanding of how our business works and what our customers’ needs are.
- You will develop intercultural competencies while being sent abroad for two six month assignments.
- By working with your mentor, you will release your full potential.
- You will grow and develop for future success by networking with your graduate peers as well as with important key contacts and business leaders.
What makes you great
- A Master’s degree in a natural science, engineering or technical discipline from a wellknown university plus business, management or logistics studies.
- Proven track record of internships and/or studies abroad.
- With your international mindset you value different perspectives and ideas from your colleagues and enjoy working in diverse teams.
- Ambitions to become a business leader and a natural ability to lead and inspire, to excel in our European Graduate Programme that will prepare you for a leadership career.
- Strong communication skills and exceptional selfmotivation, combined with an appetite for challenges.
- Excellent English language skills and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other European language to enable you to work effectively with our diverse teams right from the start.
Why you will love working at Linde
You are passionate about the prospect of leading our business and our people in the future. The programme is about identifying our future leaders today and preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow.
Throughout the programme you’ll develop by challenges on the job, working with people who demonstrate excellence in their areas and completing a tailored training programme.
Are you ready to take the lead?
Send in your CV in English, references, academic certificates and a one page motivation letter in English answering the following questions:
- Why you want to join the European Graduate Programme.
- What will make you a great leader.
Programme start is on 1 October 2019 and the application period runs from 17 December 2018 until 18 January 2019.
Please contact AGA Gas AB, member of the LindeGroup
Application address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Jonas Åman, +46 8 7311842
More information about the programme on: www.linde.com/europeangrads